It is clear Nina draws her inspiration from positively transforming people’s lives. Her expertise in her field is outstanding, and her ability to provide a vision of what could be and transform it into reality is amazing
RACHEL D (CO WICKLOW)
“We got a great reaction through text to the feature” Myra Hayes, Series Producer at Today FM Sunday Business Programme where the aim of the show is to come at business from a more holistic approach and take a mind body and soul perspective to our working lives.
Tune in to the Sunday Business Programme 10 – 11am on Today FM to hear Nina Kati’s tips on how to create a better work space using feng shui principles both in your home office and at your place of work.
Learn about the power seat, how to attract better opportunities and become more successful.
We will be looking at the feng shui of your office whether it is an open plan office, study or home office situation.
– What exactly Feng shui is and where the concept originates from
– Basic tips for setting up an office or study
– Where to position the desk, taboos to avoid and the power seat
– Lighting, seating and ergonomics
– Indoor plants and create a healthy work environment
– Earth’s energies, people’s energies and teamwork
– Who uses feng shui i.e. wealthy and successful business people and well-known international corporations