ENERGISE | HARMONISE | ELEVATE ∎ FAMILY | STAFF | CLIENTELE ∎ HEALTHY | HAPPY | WEALTHY
NINA KATI is an award winning, nationally recognised Irish interior design and authentic feng shui specialist, and she is Ireland's leading feng shui interior design consultant
I specialise in creating uniquely individualised interiors and positively transforming spaces using authentic feng shui interior design to create healthier, happier, harmonious living spaces and work places elevating you to achieve greater potential, productivity and prosperity
Not only did Nina study under an Oriental master for two years, but she is trained in authentic feng shui. The majority of her services and service features are unique, such as her workshops and her personality profiles, which are specific to her.
Nina has been in professional practice since 2000, and provides both interior design and feng shui services to a wide range of clients including homeowners and business owners. She also deals with architects advising on interior design schemes, building plans and construction projects for private houses, businesses and developments. She has a breadth of expertise, and her advice is independent and trustworthy. She is fully insured and Safe Pass compliant.
Nina's appearance on an episode of RTE’s 'Room to Improve' was not only the presenter’s favourite of the series, it also broke records for the highest viewer statistics since the show’s inception. She is a regular contributor on Sunshine Radio, has featured in newspapers and magazines both in news articles and as an expert contributor, including SelfBuild, Munster Interiors and Destig magazines, and as a guest contributor to bloggers' web sites and online magazines.
Nina is known as a knowledgeable and entertaining guest speaker and has presented talks at every major national design show such as Ideal Homes, Selfbuild Dublin, Selfbuild Cork, Irish Homes & Interiors, and House, as well as theatre host at Love Your Home Belfast, Northern Ireland's biggest home event. She holds a distinction in Training and Development, and provides workshops on interior design as well as on feng shui - see 'Workshops', Eventbrite or Facebook.
Nina's work encourages balance and harmony. She believes in a practical and conscientious approach, minimising waste via attractive re-purposing, and using ecologically sound and sustainable products and materials where possible.
Nina deals with people who are:
- Bogged down at home, trapped in a relationship, stuck in a stressful job or no job at all, and lack of opportunities
- Stressed by a hectic timetable, stretched financially, family arguments, ill health, or a business that is struggling
- Suffering from sick building syndrome and a lack of health and vitality, difficult relationships between staff causing unnecessary stress affecting morale and motivation and resulting in a reduction in efficiency and output
- Unhappy living with clutter, stale décor, outdated furnishings, a poor flow or layout which is pulling them down and affecting the day-to-day running of their lives
- Desperate to make small simple changes to transform an undesirable or unsuitable place into a happy, harmonious home that contributes to peace of mind, positivity and a fresh outlook on life
Using a unique and personalised approach Nina's goal is to identify areas of optimum improvement so that she can help:
- Individuals adopt a fresh approach and reinvent themselves to elevate them to reach greater potential, achieve prosperity and live a fulfilled life - they can then pay it forward i.e. benefit others in the future
- Families, staff members and teams harmonise their relationships and reduce stress to achieve common goals and live or work more happily together - they can then pass it on to their children or new staff thereby contributing to a better society or corporate culture
- Revitalise and energise living and work spaces to create welcoming, uplifting and inspiring interiors in which occupants can thrive and be productive - with the added benefit of improved efficiency and functionality, health and safety, and comfort in homes and workplaces throughout the country
Nina’s vision is to positively energise, harmonise and elevate:
- Your home to create a tranquil sanctuary in which you and your family can thrive
- Your workplace into a healthier, efficient space that is uplifting and stress-free
- Retail environments to enhance product display, customers' experience and staff well-being
- You, your family or your team to achieve greater potential, productivity and prosperity and live a fuller life
- Educate you about improving your health, wealth, harmony and happiness through authentic feng shui interior design
Delivering a positive outcome is at the heart of everything Nina does
You transform people’s lives by being an inspiration, and the comments from my friends on the before and after in my home and their reaction to the transformation is more of a head swivel than for those of us that go thru the process. They see the before and after and are astounded! Not only by the better look of the space, but the FEEL of the place. The effect has to be felt to be believed!!! It is SO transformational. Thank you Nina!